Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day Three


Mamma tells me it's Sunday. I have no idea what that means but I like the sun so it must be a great day! We spend the morning outside. It's cool and the sun feels great. I'm starting to really like Mamma. She gives me lots of attention and the other 3 are pretty nice too. I know they aren't after me now. The other dogs were getting too close to my crate so I snapped at them. Mamma didn't like that. Now I'm in the kitchen all by myself.

Later that afternoon I got some free-time in the backyard by myself. It was nice. I didn't cry for Mamma too much and stretched out in the sun. Mamma called me in, fed us dinner and started cooking something on the stove that smelled really good. Perogies I think but don't ask me how I know that. I thought everything was good but I was still a little bit hungry- that full bowl of dog food didn't fill me up apparently. I found some yummy uncooked biscuits on the counter and helped myself to 4 of them. Mamma did like that very much so back into the crate I went.

I learned a lot today but ready to call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment