

Today Mamma was in a great mood! She had her phone and kept saying it was Friday. I wish I knew the days of the week already. Today I'm discovering that it is so much fun to chew on things! I think my puppy personality is coming back. I tried Mamma's sandals, then the table legs, then settled down with the dog beds for awhile so I had quite a snow storm by the time Mamma got home from work. My skin feels much better now and it's not flaking as much which is good. I know quite a bit of vocabulary now, "no", "crate", "stay", "down" (although I still like to jump up on people, "roll over". I think I'm pretty smart! I love learning new things.
I'm getting along really well with the other 3. The one senior lady doesn't really like it when I jump on her so I try to avoid her. And the little rabbit dog still is so much fun to chase. I got lots of playtime in today!
No comments:
Post a Comment