Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day Seven


Today was a fun day too! I took Mamma's phone out into the yard first thing this morning and left it there! It was so funny to watch Mamma searching for it looking under the bed, in the cat food bag, in drawers, in the trashcan, in the wash machine, in the closet, in the hamper.. Then she even got her mom and the little person looking for it! But nobody could find it! I hid it good and it was just outside! So funny.
I got to spend all day outside in the grass again which was nice. The little dog, Daisy is so much fun to chase. She's quite afraid of me so usually I catch up to her and she rolls over on her back. Mamma doesnt like it too much when I chase her but I think it's lots of fun. I mean, she's little and white, so she might as well be a rabbit, right?
Mamma was not a very happy camper tonight. Apparently the little person had something called a "touch" and he put it in his jeans pocket and then Mamma washed the jeans without checking the pockets.. um.. not a good ending to that story. I think Mamma is going to bed early. She's had a ruff day! haha.. oh I shouldnt be laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment