

Ok I know it's been a while since I've written but Mamma was out of town for the weekend and I cant type without her.
I've been busy getting healthy and growing hair! Check out my latest photos!
I've also learned that jumping on people is rude so I've almost stopped doing that. I really enjoy the security and coziness of my crate at night so sleeping in there isnt a problem. I'm getting along well with the other dogs now, and even Kiki but she still lets me know if I bump into her.
I've really been into chewing things, I guess that's the puppy in me so Mamma went to the store and bought me lots of fun chew toys. Daisy stole one from me that squeaks but she really likes it a lot and carries it around with her everywhere so I told her she could have it.
It's almost the weekend! I'm looking forward to spending some fun time with Mamma. Have a good Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment