Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day Nine

How ya like this photo of Scoobs, the Old Lady n me! We were all barking at some bird that dared to fly in our yard! Check out Scoobs' ears! How can he make them do that!? LOL

Today Mamma spent a lot of the day at something called the Fur Fest for the Atlanta Humane Society. I know the Atlanta Humane Society is a cool place because they are the ones that saved me so I didn't get too jealous when she said she had to be gone. I just hung out with the other 3, we chased bugs, butterflies and rolled in the grass. I'm not much of a digger but I'm still crazy about chewing on things. It's just so much fun to see what everything tastes like and how quickly I can dismantle it. I never had any opportunities like that where I used to live. You cant really chew on chicken wire. I found a nice new pair of shoes to chew on but I didn't like it too much so I just chewed that top part of the back of the shoe. Mamma wasn't too happy with me so I had to do some crate time for that but I mean really, they were out in my reach so what does she expect!? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment