Monday, October 11, 2010

Day Eleven

Finally! I'm learning how to count! Now it's all starting to make sense. I was confused in that the number of days I had been here, was actually the same as the day of the month! But anyway, enough of that. I'm feeling really good these days. I get so excited when Mamma comes home from work, I do this little jump up with all 4 feet in the air at once! I run now too.. with the other dogs. Scooby is so fast but Daisy is still the most fun to chase, until she rolls over and gives up! I think I might play a little too rough with her sometimes but I'm just bigger and don't really know how strong my paws can be. Mamma is trying to teach me some manners and tells me that the real training on basics is to begin this week. I'm looking forward to that.
I still stay in my crate at night and out during the day which seems to be working out well. I finish a full bowl of dog food twice a day and it's really good stuff so I know I'm glowing. My skin feels great and the scabs are almost gone. I just have a little discoloration on my skin where there were scabs but that will go away once my fur is back. Soon I'll be a beautiful girl again!

No comments:

Post a Comment