
Today is 10/10/10. How cool is that?! Now that I am so brilliant and I know how to count I think it's cool! Today was SPA day for me. I didn't quite understand what was going on when Mamma packed up my crate into her car, then packed me into the crate! I was very scared and started howling but then she put some cool tunes on, Flemming and John I think (I'm really into good music) and I was much calmer. When we finally stopped we were at the Atlanta Humane Society but I didn't understand why. I was really scared and didn't want to come out of my crate so I just dug my feet in and made it as difficult as possible for Mamma to get me out. Well, she eventually got me out and carried me inside where she put me on a really cold scale. My new weight after one week is 31.6. I'm not sure where I was but I'll have to ask Katie when I see her again. Then I got my toe nails trimmed. That wasn't a big deal at all and it feels much better when I walk now. Then Mamma and her nice friend that works at the shelter both gave me a bubble bath. I didn't like the getting wet part but with Mamma and Garrett there, I knew I would be ok. The part where I was getting massaged with soapy bubbles and warm water was nice but I still wanted it to be done with. Once I was rinsed well, They both dried me off and boy did I feel like a million bucks! All that dry itchy skin now felt and smelled great! Ahh.. but then I was put in a dog run for a few hours until Mamma was done volunteering. I was so glad when she finally came back to get me and Garrett carried me out to her car. I didn't say a peep on the way home. Back at home the other 3 dogs seemed like they really had missed me. That made me feel really good. Its a nice feeling to be missed. We all went out in the backyard for our daily roll in the grass before coming in for a nap. Ahhh...
No comments:
Post a Comment